Impact 100 Martin welcomes women to join or renew their membership on an annual basis. Members who join now will participate in the April 2020 Grants Awards Celebration.
The concept behind Impact 100 Martin is simple:
- A minimum of 100 women each contribute $1,100 ($1,000 grant/ $100 administration).
- Contributions are pooled together to fund a game-changing $100,000 grant to a nonprofit organization serving Martin County.
- Grants Committee members review all applications and select the finalists with projects/programs that will have the most impact.
- Non-profit finalists present their proposals at the April Grant Awards event.
- All Impact 100 Martin members vote and the $100,000 grant is awarded to the finalist with the most votes.
- Contributions in multiples of $100,000 will be awarded as Impact Grants. Remaining grant funds are divided equally among non-winning finalists.
Membership Responsibilities and Benefits:
- Become a member by making an annual tax deductible contribution of $1,100 ($1,000 grant/$100 administration).
- Attend and vote at the annual Grant Awards event or via absentee ballot online.
- Introduce potential members to Impact 100 Martin.
- If you have the interest and time, participate on one of four committees: Events, Grants, Marketing/Communications and Membership.
- Come to year-round fun member events where you can network with dynamic women who want to make a difference.
- Learn more about community needs an nonprofits in Martin County.
- Stay informed with e-newsletters and social media updates.
For more information on Impact 100 Martin, please contact: Robin Cartwright Robin@tcfmsl.org or (772) 288-3795