Impact 100 Martin welcomes women to join or renew their membership on an annual basis. Membership contributions received before December 31, 2018 will be awarded at the Grant Awards Celebration on April 11, 2019.
The concept behind Impact 100 Martin is simple:
- A minimum of 100 women each contribute $1,100 ($1,000 grant/ $100 administration).
- Contributions are pooled together to fund a game-changing $100,000 grant to a nonprofit organization serving Martin County.
- Grants Committee members review all applications and select the finalists with projects/programs that will have the most impact.
- Non-profit finalists present their proposals at the April Grant Awards event.
- All Impact 100 Martin members vote and the $100,000 grant is awarded to the finalist with the most votes.
- Contributions in multiples of $100,000 will be awarded as Impact Grants. Remaining grant funds are divided equally among non-winning finalists.
- Become a member by making an annual tax deductible contribution of $1,100 ($1,000 grant/$100 administration).
- Attend and vote at the annual Grant Awards event or via absentee ballot online.
- Introduce potential members to Impact 100 Martin.
- If you have the interest and time, participate on one of four committees: Events, Grants, Marketing/Communications and Membership.
For more information on Impact 100 Martin, please contact:
Robin Cartwright Robin@tcfmsl.org or (772) 288-3795
Once you join Impact 100 Martin, your level of involvement is entirely up to you. You can simply join, learn about the finalists and cast your vote at the annual Grant Awards Celebration. If you’d like, you can attend ongoing membership socials throughout the year, or host a membership gathering in your home. You can also become actively involved in one of our four committees, whose responsibilities are outlined below:
- Ensure minimum of 100 women members annually.
- Maintain existing members from year to year.
- Cultivate potential members to grow membership in increments of 100.
- Work with TCFMSL to update membership roster with contact information.
- Help members identify their preferred Impact 100 Martin role, if any.
- Recommend grant areas of focus and eligibility requirements.
- Revise/update all materials, as needed, for Letter of Intent (LOI) and Grant Application instructions and forms.
- Conduct Grants Workshop with TCFMSL.
- Review and rate all LOI and Grant Application submissions. Conduct site visits, as needed.
- Select and introduce top finalists for membership to vote on at awards event.
- Track winning program/project progress with TCFMSL.
- Identify date, time and location for annual award event.
- Recommend event budget.
- Seek individual and company sponsorships to fund event and other operating expenses.
- Prepare printed program and script for event.
- Work with Grants Committee to coordinate finalists presentations and implement voting by members.
- Work with Membership Committee to plan and hold member retention and cultivation events.
- Develop annual internal and external communications plan and timeline.
- Develop Impact 100 Martin materials as needed, including awards program and invitations.
- Provide, at minimum, quarterly postings to full membership through e-newsletter and special email updates.
- Manage media and PR activities pre and post Grants Workshop, Grant Awards and other key events, including photos and press releases.
- Seek social media/other opportunities to feature Impact 100 Martin.